1. You’ve gotten giving less than $3 to the TTC collector down to an art form.
2. You’ve finally stopped asking your dad for money. Now your mom just sends it to you after you call her crying.
3. You’ve been drunk at 2P.M. at Trinity Bellwoods.
4. You hate how much your rent is but you consider moving any farther east, west, or north a form of slow suicide.
5. You consider dating someone who lives west of Dufferin a long distance relationship.
6. You desperately hate Rob Ford but totally didn’t vote in the last election.
7. At least you’ve got 4 dollar Ceasars at the Lakeview.
8. You want to cut the next friend from undergrad you see who just finished law school at Osgoode and is doing just great.
9. You do a lot of shopping in Yorkville — at Winners.
10. You’ve considered moving to the US for easier access to their Netflix.
11. You’re wondering why the hell the only beverages you’ve seen anyone drink this summer were Somersby Cider and Old Style Pilsner and all you want is hard liquor.